Recent scientific papers
- Exploring women's sensory experiences of undergoing colposcopy and related procedures: implications for preparatory sensory information provision - 1 year ago
- Triage of LSIL/ASC-US with p16/Ki-67 dual staining and human papillomavirus testing: a 2-year prospective study - 1 year ago
- Beware of Kinked Frontiers: A Systematic Review of the Choice of Comparator Strategies in Cost-Effectiveness Analyses of Human Papillomavirus Testing in Cervical Screening - 2 years ago
The CERVIVA researchers produce scientific papers on a regular basis. These papers are submitted to prestigious international journals related to health and cancer. Subjects of our papers vary widely around cervical cancer, head & neck cancer, and the effects of the HPV virus.
- An Evaluation of the Role of Triage Markers for Management of HPV Positive Women Presenting at Colposcopy with Minor Cytological Abnormalities - 1 year ago
- Predictors of anxiety and specific worries after colposcopy within cervical cancer screening: A 12- month longitudinal study - 2 years ago
- Trends in, and predictors of, anxiety and specific worries following colposcopy: a 12 month longitudinal study - 2 years ago
Presentations are an important part of disseminating information and research developed by the CERVIVA consortium. You can find a list of all our presentations from events, conferences and meetings from Ireland or worldwide at this resource.