Recent scientific papers
- Cervical screening: A new way forward (tests of risk and tests of disease) [version 1; referees: awaiting peer review]. - 9 months ago
- A retrospective validation of the FocalPoint GS slide profiler NFR technology by analysis of interval disease outcomes compared with manual cytology. - 1 year ago
- The potential of biobanked liquid based cytology samples for cervical cancer screening using Raman spectroscopy. - 1 year ago
The CERVIVA researchers produce scientific papers on a regular basis. These papers are submitted to prestigious international journals related to health and cancer. Subjects of our papers vary widely around cervical cancer, head & neck cancer, and the effects of the HPV virus.
- An Evaluation of the Role of Triage Markers for Management of HPV Positive Women Presenting at Colposcopy with Minor Cytological Abnormalities - 4 years ago
- Predictors of anxiety and specific worries after colposcopy within cervical cancer screening: A 12- month longitudinal study - 4 years ago
- Trends in, and predictors of, anxiety and specific worries following colposcopy: a 12 month longitudinal study - 4 years ago
Presentations are an important part of disseminating information and research developed by the CERVIVA consortium. You can find a list of all our presentations from events, conferences and meetings from Ireland or worldwide at this resource.